PROTECTED BY THE POWER OF BLEACH
...with BioSmart™ fabric, a specialized antimicrobial textile technology that is designed to harness the power of chlorine to resist bacteria and viruses during use or wear.
- 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart® fabric technology
- Designed to be laundered with regular bleach without fading the color!
- Powerfully resistant to bleach stains – no more ruined uniforms from accidental splashes
- Durable 5 oz. poplin for long-lasting wear
- Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield recharges with every wash*
- Chlorine retained on the fabric can kill bacteria and viruses*
- Traditional fit for 24-hour comfort
- Women’s sizes XXS-5XL (tall)
- Men’s/Unisex XS – 5XL (tall)
- Available in Royal, Navy, Black & Charcoal
CloroxPro™ Women's Scrub Top
Did you know? CloroxPro™ Scrubs have been demonstrated to kill bacteria and viruses with 99.9% effectiveness when laundered according to care instructions with EPA-registered bleach. CloroxPro™ Scrubs have been shown to powerfully resist discoloration from contact with bleach products.
The Power of Bleach
Numerous studies have shown that healthcare provider clothing is a potential source of pathogenic bacterial transmission in the facilities in which they work. It’s time to reduce the risk with antimicrobial scrubs that harness the power of bleach to fight bacteria and viruses with every fiber.
For Men / Unisex V-Neck Scrub
CloroxPro™ Scrubs are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology that binds chlorine each time they are laundered with an EPA-registered bleach. And, the bleach-friendly, fade-resistant fabric means the color stays true, wash after wash.
Perfect Fit, Perfect Pair
Available in Royal, Navy, Black & Charcoal. 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart™ fabric technology. Designed to be laundered with regular bleach without fading the color!